It seems like time really does go by faster when you're having fun! I cannot believe that half the year is almost gone; although time is going by with a blink of an eye my kids have been making so much progress. I could not be more proud of my kids. We have made progress in our classroom environment as well as academics. My kids continue to strive and put forth so much effort that impresses me everyday. I could not be prouder of them.
We are currently in the middle of a big nonfiction project at the moment, and I anticipate that the final product and presentations will be nothing less than impressive.
I feel so blessed to have the students that I have. I love them so much, and I often see them grow in their interactions with their friends, choices they make, and interest that they show in my class. We are all on Thanksgiving Break, and will be returning to school on Monday.
Althought I have gotten a lot of rest and time to care for myself I am really look forward to seeing my kids. :)
With love,
Ms. Nguyen
We are currently in the middle of a big nonfiction project at the moment, and I anticipate that the final product and presentations will be nothing less than impressive.
I feel so blessed to have the students that I have. I love them so much, and I often see them grow in their interactions with their friends, choices they make, and interest that they show in my class. We are all on Thanksgiving Break, and will be returning to school on Monday.
Althought I have gotten a lot of rest and time to care for myself I am really look forward to seeing my kids. :)
With love,
Ms. Nguyen
Comments
Post a Comment